We recommend only using the outer edge of the bubble, and only sticking the very base of the lashes into the bubble. Then, when you go to pull your fan off, make sure that you are firmly grabbing your fan, and pull it to the side. If you feel your bubble is too sticky, you can de-tack it with your finger.
Articles in this section
- What are Borboleta’s lashes made out of?
- Are you products Vegan or Cruelty Free?
- What are flat lashes?
- How do you use the Borby Bubble?
- Are your adhesives FDA approved/medical grade?
- What is the difference between Borboleta Makeup Remover and Lash Bath cleanser?
- What is the difference between Borboleta Pre-Treatment and Primer?
- Why is my Borboleta Adhesive bottle only half full upon delivery?
- How should I store my Borboleta Adhesive?
- How long is my Borboleta Adhesive good after opening?