The Makeup Remover is a water-based solution that breaks down makeup and is lash-safe. Although it is designed specifically for eye makeup, you can use this product all over your face. The Lash Bath cleanser is designed for use after all makeup has been removed from eyes. This cleanser will remove any remaining dirt or residue from lashes. Think of it like any other nightly routine, you first remove makeup before washing your face. Cleansing is such an important part of everyday lash care as it prevents build up or infection in your lash line. Borboleta’s gel cleanser is specifically designed to treat and prevent blepharitis.
Articles in this section
- What are Borboleta’s lashes made out of?
- Are you products Vegan or Cruelty Free?
- What are flat lashes?
- How do you use the Borby Bubble?
- Are your adhesives FDA approved/medical grade?
- What is the difference between Borboleta Makeup Remover and Lash Bath cleanser?
- What is the difference between Borboleta Pre-Treatment and Primer?
- Why is my Borboleta Adhesive bottle only half full upon delivery?
- How should I store my Borboleta Adhesive?
- How long is my Borboleta Adhesive good after opening?