Borboleta Pre-Treatment uses a gentle formula made to be applied before primer to remove any leftover dirt, makeup residue, or proteins that the cleanser didn’t catch. It is NOT meant to replace the Lash Bath cleanser. Borboleta Primer contains a stronger formula designed for use after the Pre-Treatment to strip any excess oil off of the lashes. Following these steps insures that you’re giving the adhesive the best chance to get the strongest bond on the natural lash.
Articles in this section
- What are Borboleta’s lashes made out of?
- Are you products Vegan or Cruelty Free?
- What are flat lashes?
- How do you use the Borby Bubble?
- Are your adhesives FDA approved/medical grade?
- What is the difference between Borboleta Makeup Remover and Lash Bath cleanser?
- What is the difference between Borboleta Pre-Treatment and Primer?
- Why is my Borboleta Adhesive bottle only half full upon delivery?
- How should I store my Borboleta Adhesive?
- How long is my Borboleta Adhesive good after opening?