Adhesives should be stored in a cool, dark place, out of direct sunlight. Unopened bottles of adhesive can be kept in the refrigerator. Once opened, DO NOT store bottles in a refrigerator, as moisture can enter the bottle and react with the adhesive. Unopened bottles are safe to store for up to one year.
Articles in this section
- What are Borboleta’s lashes made out of?
- Are you products Vegan or Cruelty Free?
- What are flat lashes?
- How do you use the Borby Bubble?
- Are your adhesives FDA approved/medical grade?
- What is the difference between Borboleta Makeup Remover and Lash Bath cleanser?
- What is the difference between Borboleta Pre-Treatment and Primer?
- Why is my Borboleta Adhesive bottle only half full upon delivery?
- How should I store my Borboleta Adhesive?
- How long is my Borboleta Adhesive good after opening?