It depends on your state! Each state has different requirements, so it is your responsibility to check with the Department of Professional Licensing in your state and know what is required prior to signing up for the course. *Those living in states where a Cosmetology or Esthetics licence is required to do eyelash extensions will be required to show proof of their license when registering for any course. You can upload a photo of your license in your account.
Articles in this section
- What is the Academy?
- How do I sign up for the Academy?
- Do I need to be a Licensed Cosmetologist or Esthetician to take the training?
- If I am currently enrolled in Cosmo/Esthetics school can I take the training?
- What is Affirm?
- After putting down my deposit for the course, when will I be getting more information on the course?
- How big are your class sizes?
- Can you tell me more about your Accelerated Artistry Course?
- Do I have to purchase a kit with my course?
- What are the differences in the kits/pricing?